Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The newest addition to our family

For the past couple of years, you may have been visiting us over at Ce Soir ou Jamais. Now that I have had another baby, I can't for the life of me figure out why I chose the name of a perfume for my blog when the name of my house is a lot more interesting. That said, J Bo and family have moved to this new address. Please update your favorites!

In case you missed it over at the old place, I thought I would break ground here with the latest post. Frankly, I am too tired to come up with anything more clever.

Piper!!

I would have never dreamt this in a million years, but on August 29, two weeks ago today, I gave birth to my second daughter. I've not the time to tell you all the drama and excitement that has surrounded her arrival into this world, though I will say that she is absolutely perfect. PERFECT.

Here she is just minutes old.



And here she is earlier this morning. Like her mommy, she is waiting to get her nails done.



I can't say when I will be back online to share with you the highs and lows that comes with being a new (again) mommy, but I promise it will be soon! I know I can't keep my fans waiting too long.

3 Comments:

Blogger trinjoy said...

Congrats on the adorable new babe!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Vajana said...

She is gorgeous, just beautiful. I called you back the other day, and I'm always afraid to call people with newborns you know, I don't want to wake the baby...but anyway, she is just precious and I cannot wait to hear all about it! Hopefully if I can get my butt to the post office today I will be sending a little something. Call me when you get the time!!

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is precious!! Congrats to the entire family!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home