Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Black Guy's Peas

My husband is fascinated with Fergie and talks incessantly about her solo career. Mostly, he annoys the heck out of me by getting the words to London Bridge incorrect, mashing them with another song:

"London Bridge is falling down!
Falling down
Falling down
My humps! My humps!"

(By the way, the title of this post is what Darian believes to be the band's name who sings that lovely lady lumps song.)

Just what *are* lovely lady lumps? Scott seems to think they are my breasts. I have heard him several times in the nursery tell Piper that's where she gets her nummy noo-noos from. I say lovely lady lumps refer to the buttocks. Who's right on this one?

The kids today and their slang! I just don't get it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it could go either way, being breasts or buttocks. I myself am of the belief that there are no such things as "lovely lady lumps." If it's lumpy, it ain't lovely! ;o)

2:15 PM  
Blogger trinjoy said...

Sorry - gptScott on this one.

Darian's band name guess is great! :)

4:23 PM  
Blogger trinjoy said...

this damn keyboard! I *meant* "I gotta side with Scott"

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home