Friday, October 20, 2006

Stuff Portrait Friday

Yeah. It's been like a year since I played, but this week's assignment was really easy~ they were photos I had already taken! Stuff Portrait Friday comes to you courtesy of Kristine at Random and Odd.

SPF this week is going to be super easy and…well, Random
.

1. The Kitchen Sink 2. Something you need to fix. 3. Something you’re going to throw away right after you take the picture of it.


Here's a recent photo of my kitchen sink. Yup, that's a baby getting a bath in there.





Here's something I need to fix:



No, not *that* kind of fixing, cause that's been done. Ellie needs to get his bark under control and I need to fix that. He barks at everything and nothing at all. His barking drives me insane.

Here's something I threw away right after I photgraphed it. I have no idea why I took this photo. And I actually recycled this box. You can be arrested in Seattle if you don't recycle.



Did you play?

4 Comments:

Blogger san said...

are you serious? you can be arrested if you don't recycle? this is ridiculous... although recycling, of course, is a good thing ;)

happy spf and good luck on "fixing your dog"!

i played

6:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is the CUTEST sink I have seen all day.

So cute.

Man, must resist urge to have another one...but they're so cute!

Happy SPF!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Love the little baby in the sink! So sweet!

I played!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Ha! I love the pic of your dog. Our dog is a bit of a yapper too.

I played too :)

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home